P20 PCB Version 2



Update  20200707: I placed encoder nets on the wrong pins. Thus, the encoders will not function. Meme fail... Manual rewire of connections are necessary to enable the rotary encoder slots.

If you can't get enough with encoders, I am trying out to add 3 encoders in a single macro pad. I wanted 4 on top but the micro controller is on the way. Anyhow, these encoders are optional in this version. You may opt for zero encoders and go full numeric pad if you like.



Below are the supported layouts of P20v2

With encoder Not Supported

When configuring for a numeric pad (numpad), the following keys with KC_NO are omitted:
Thought still untested as of writing, LED pin has been moved to B6 to comply with QMK requirements.

P20 version 2 PC


Programming

As of writing, this version is not yet compiled with QMK repository. To configure and compile, please us my branch.

sudo git pull origin pabile

Navigate to keyboards/pabile/p20/keymaps/ver2/ then edit with the keymap/layout of your liking. 

It is best that the micro-controller be (re)tested before soldering. Promicros that comes with my kits are pre-flashed with my default layout and should be detected as P20. This was done to test the micro controllers that I release and to be able to immediately test the kit after assembly.

Update 20200712: Make sure that you are using my branch of QMK
sudo git pull origin pabile
Once in my branch, compile using:
sudo make pabile/p20:ver2


Update 20200920: QMK's repository is now updated with P20 ver2. Please check your PCB version. If you are using ver2, compile with:

make pabile/p20/ver2:default

Please update your QMK with those from master and delete copies from my branch (or at least do nit use while i am not through updating it).


Comments