What we've missed?

 So! I've been out for a while after i had my K40. Though there are a lot to configure and calibrate, but i am loving this machine. I was able to move some of my keyboard's casings from 3d printing to stacked acrylic.

I am not sure what was the first casing made with the K40 but here's a gallery of them

There are also several new keyboards and macropads designed after the last post. I wanted to post the progress here but having problems finding the time. On a bright side, i am building this github repository to hold and consolidate all details about keyboards and macropads i designed: https://github.com/pabile/Pabile-Keyboards/wiki. Still a work in progress but i am doing my best to update and consolidate everything in this repository.   

I guess these are all for now. But, before i end this post, below i my version of gherkin, i call it the P30. I typed this post using this keyboard. I guess i am getting the hang of it. I just need to tweak some settings for tap_dance.

See you soon!






Comments